Funds for the COVID-19 Housing Assistance Program are received in whole or in part from:


Home  ➥  Community Resources  ➥  Legal Assistance

I have a problem with my landlord.  What do I do?

Housing Foundation for Sarpy County and Bellevue Housing Agency do not offer advice with regards to Landlord Tenant Concerns.  

Legal Aid of Nebraska is your best resource for Landlord and Tenant issues. 

Legal Aid Website

Quick Links